Sunday, March 31, 2019

Update Over Competition Trip!

Hey! Currently, my television production program just completed our competition and I am so happy to announce we brought home 4 national awards! Although I didn’t place in my individual competition, I am so proud of everyone on the trip for trying their best! It was truly an amazing learning experience as it helped me practice techniques I have learned. STN was such an amazing experience and I cannot wait for next year!

Eugenia and I were rooming together on this trip so we had the opportunity of editing the film opening together when we had the chance. With long hours spent competing, it was difficult to find time to edit; however, we spent a few nights editing. Although we haven’t finished yet, we hope to be completely done editing by Wednesday so we still have time to complete our CCR. I know we are short on time, however, I believe my group can work together to get our opening done on time and well produced. Until next time...
                                                                                                                          ~rtmedias

No comments:

Post a Comment