Sunday, March 17, 2019

Better Late Than Never!

Hey there! I know this is really late but I decided to share who I am working on this project with. Lets meet the crew!

Briefly I shared their names when I talked about each person’s responsibilities, but now you can match the person’s name to their face!

                                                 
This is Gabriel Quiros, but we call him Gabe. Gabe is our director (and possible actor) for our film opening!

                                                 
This is Eugenia Scheuren, also known as Eu. Eugenia is our main editor for our film opening. She will using Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2019.

                                                   
This is Elizabeth Jaimes, who also goes by Elly. She is our writer. She was the main person to come up with our story line.

                                                      
And lastly, this is me and my dog! I’m Rhea Thomas and I will be the Director of Cinematography for our film opening. For the most part, we will be using a Canon T7i to film.

Hope you guys enjoyed this late introduction of my group, but I’m glad I finally did it! Be sure to let me know in the comments below what position you would want if you worked on a film!
                                                                                                                          ~rtmedias

No comments:

Post a Comment