Friday, February 21, 2020

Scheduling!

Hey guys! I’m finally back and we are starting to work on our short film! I can’t wait to see what my partner, Nick, and I come up with! In the mean time, Nick and I have created a schedule in which we are going to try our best to follow. 

Both Nick and myself are on the Executive Board for our television production program at school so we have a packed calendar. I serve as the President and Nick is the Equipment Manager. For the next two and a half months, it’s super busy for both of us as we continuously have meetings, practices for upcoming tv competitions (This year we are going to Washington DC! I’m so excited!) and Nick also has a job. Between all of this, we managed to create time for us to work on our project together so it’s important for us to try and stick to the schedule as much as possible! 

Here is a look at my schedule till the month of April: 

February

March

April

As you can see on the schedule, Nick and I already started to brainstorm ideas at our first meeting yesterday! Be sure to stick around for my next post to see some of our ideas :) 
                                                                                                                      ~rtmedias

No comments:

Post a Comment