Thursday, March 7, 2019

Credits?

Hey there! Hope you are having an amazing week so far! The next few weeks are going to be really hectic, yet exciting! I can’t wait to start filming our film opening within the next week or so! Also, I’ve been preparing for two major competitions coming up for my television production program! My next few weeks are going to be packed, but I’ll be here to document each step of the way! :)

Anyway, this week my group has been productive. We are trying to finish most of the pre-planning aspects before Monday so we can begin filming! We started working on a storyboard, but I’ll share more about that in an upcoming post!

We have established roles within my group this week. I’ve never formally introduced my group, but if it is something you guys want to read more about, feel free to let me know in the comments below!

                                               

Every film crew consists of a director, director of cinematography, editor and writer. For larger productions, there can sometimes be over a hundred members apart of the crew, but for our purposes, we decided to limit them since there are only four members within my group.

Director: Gabriel Quiros (Gabe)
          As the director, he will oversee the entire production of the film and give direction to what we, as the crew, should do for our vision of the film.

Writer: Elizabeth Jaimes (Elly)
          As the writer, she will be in charge of the overall script as she is the main person within our group who created the overall storyline. She will work alongside the director and help him portray the story clearly.

Director of Cinematography:
Rhea Thomas (me!)
          As the director of cinematography, I will be in charge of the overall camerawork of the film.

Editor: Eugenia Scheuren (Eu)
          As the main editor, she will be in charge of creating our design for our title and editing the overall opening itself.

Main Actor/Actress: TBA! 
          We are still on the hunt for a good actor/actress to play our main character as ther expressions play a crucial role in the character's development.

Of course, since we are working on this project together, we will definitely be helping each other out. I can not wait to see how our final product comes out! Be sure to stay turned for more updates in the near future!
                                                                                                                           ~rtmedias

Sources:

Hundt, Cori. "How to Get a Film Crew Job." Backstage.com. 27 Nov. 2017. 07 Mar. 2019 
          <https://www.backstage.com/magazine/article/get-film-crew-job-2753/>.

No comments:

Post a Comment