Saturday, March 16, 2019

Group Meeting #2!

Hey there! Yesterday, we got the opportunity to do another group meeting where we sat down with other students and were able to provide feedback and opinions on how to make everyone’s film opening better.

When I shared my group’s film opening idea, everyone really liked how we chose to do it on a topic that typically is under-looked. People don’t realize how severe OCD can be and how it affects a person with the disorder. They liked how we are bringing awareness to this disorder many are affected by.

I mentioned how my group was struggling to find an actor for our film opening and they agreed that we should talk to our school’s drama club to see if anyone was interested. I also told them that we were short of filming days due to our school trips happening and one tip they gave us was to make sure we film more than we need to. Some mentioned setting up more than one camera to get different shots and angles so we have plenty of footage when editing, instead of not having enough.

I also shared my blog posts with the other students and they liked how I structure my blogs in an organized manner. That was a relief to hear!

Be sure to leave in the comments below if you have any ideas on how to improve our film opening!
                                                                                                                             ~rtmedias

No comments:

Post a Comment