Saturday, March 9, 2019

Equipment!

Hey there! As my group gets closer to completing our storyboard (which I'll share with you within the next few blogs), I thought of sharing some of the equipment we will be using throughout the making of our film opening!

In order to film our open, we definitely need a camera. For the main aspects of filming, my group and I will be using a Canon T7i.

                                                   

Throughout high school, I have been involved in my school’s television production program. This course offered me the ability to learn and develop new skills the world of broadcast. I’ve learned how to use the Canon T7i properly in order to produce the best quality videos. For the Canon T7i, we have two lens options. We have a 55mm lens, as well as a 55-135mm lens. Most likely, we will end up using both of these lenses to provide a variety of shots when we edit.

                                                

In regards of editing, we will be using Adobe Premiere Pro CC 2018. This is a software I learned how to use fluently through my television production course. We may also use Adobe After Effects in order to create the title and any other graphics we desire. We feel the most comfortable using this software in order to produce a quality film opening. Be sure to let me know what your favorite camera/editing software is in the comments below!
                                                                                                                          ~rtmedias

Picture Sources:



Canon U.S.A., Inc. 9 Mar. 2019    
          <https://www.usa.canon.com/internet/portal/us/home/products/details/cameras/eos-dslr-and
          -mirrorless-cameras/dslr/eos-rebel-t7i-ef-s-18-55mm-is-stm>.


Schools, Sean. "Premiere Pro CC 2018 Preview: 5 Must-Know New Features." Premiere Bro. 13 Sept. 
          2017. Premiere Bro. 9 Mar. 2019 <https://www.premierebro.com/blog/premiere-pro-cc-2018-
          preview-5-must-know-new-features>.

No comments:

Post a Comment