Monday, March 16, 2020

Update

Hey guys! I just have a quick update! 


Due to the Coronavirus pandemic, our county has decided to close schools for this week. So we have this week off, as well as next week since that is suppose to be our spring break. Over our spring break, my parents were planning on visiting my brother in Nashville, Tennessee. However, due to the outbreak, my parents decided it was best if we stay home. Since I won’t be going to Nashville, Nick and I have more time together to finish planning and begin the filming process. 

Since our county has closed school a week early before spring break, our project deadline has been extended to April 19th! Although it’s only a week extension, Nick and I are so grateful! Be sure to stick around for more updates! Until next time…
                                                                                                                                   ~rtmedias

Sources:

https://media.giphy.com/media/FP47IFqWyXfdKYU6VG/source.mp4

No comments:

Post a Comment